Oneg (Kiddush) Guidelines
- Temple provides wine, challah, cutlery, napkins and plates
- All food must be either dairy or Pareve (not dairy or meat, fish is fine)
- Costs should be about $30 for most onegs
- Suggested items; cheese, rice crackers, humus, cookies, fruit
- Some of our members have restrictive diets, some gluten free items are appreciated
- Sponsor should be able to shop for, help set up / help clean up afterwards.
- Given enough notice we will publicize sponsors and their special events. (We need 6-8 weeks notice to get info into The Island Current.)