Yom Kippur 5783 (onsite and zoom)
Join R. David, R. Shohama and the Band for the unique depth and soaring height of Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the Jewish spiritual year. Please note the following important information, including mandatory pre-registration for onsite participation.
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/574198337?pwd=aUJUdjhqZmRiSTZGRTFRcEU4VkpwUT09
Meeting ID : 574 198 337 • Code 753541
Registration: All onsite participants must pre-register via this link.
Schedule for the day (subject to change)
- 9:30am – Morning service doors open. Members onsite will be seated first until 9:45am.
- 10:00am – Morning service including Yizkor
- 1:30pm – Afternoon break begins. Informal time with R. David will be available.
- 3:30pm – Afternoon learning and Avodah (ritual purification) experience
- 4:45pm – Doors open for Mincha
- 5:00pm – Mincha and Jonah
- 6:00pm – Neilah and Final Rebalancing
- 7:15pm – Havdalah and Break Fast
Parking: Parking is available across the street at Seafood City or on surface streets. Please plan far ahead for traffic and parking.
Attire: Many people will wear white, and refrain from wearing jewelry and leather. Please dress comfortably.
Public Health Adjustments: Please note the following
- Vax Status: Onsite participants must be fully vaccinated for covid-19. Vax proof will be checked (no exceptions).
- Capacity restrictions: Sanctuary seating will be reduced by 40% from prior years. Overflow seating will be available downstairs with live zoom-streaming of our service.
- Hand sanitizer: Everyone will be required to use hand sanitizer each time they enter the Sanctuary.
- Testing and masking: Clergy and the Band will be tested. At this time, masking is optional but strongly encouraged. If conditions warrant, TBE reserves the right to require and enforce masking. We’ll keep everyone as closely apprised as possible.
- Ventilation and Cleaning: Air filters and ventilation will be activated for all services. The Sanctuary will be deep cleaned, refreshed and ventilated before the holidays.
- Bathrooms: In addition to our lower level bathrooms, accessible bathrooms will be available two doors down for all services except Kol Nidre.
- Perfume and cologne: Please do not wear perfume or cologne at shul.
- Break Fast will be adjusted accordingly.