High Holy Day Schedule – Free Services
Now in our 81th year, our High Holy Day services and programs are free to all without tickets or reservations. Please plan to arrive 15-30 minutes early to accommodate traffic and parking. Free parking is available along City Island Avenue or at Seafood City, across the street from the synagogue (in the lot, please park near the fence alongside City Island Ave.).
Rosh Hashanah schedule
- Wed., 9/24: 8:00 pm — Rosh Hashanah Eve
- Thurs., 9/25: 10:00-12:30 — Rosh Hashanah Morning I; Shofar Service at noon (children invited). Tashlich at beach follows.
- Friday 9/26: 10:00-12:30 — Rosh Hashanah Morning II
Yom Kippur schedule
Note: Midday programming (and rest with creature comforts) will be at the Samuel Pell House, 586 City Island Avenue, a short walk from our synagogue.
- Fri., 10/3: 6:15 pm — Kol Nidre (Synagogue)
- Sat., 10/4: 10:00 am — Yom Kippur Morning (Synagogue)
- Sat., 10/4: 11:30 am — Yizkor Service (Synagogue)
- Sat., 10/4: 1:30 pm — Discussion: Forgiveness (Samuel Pell House)
- Sat., 10/4: 3:00 pm — Gentle Yoga & Chant: Avodah Service (Samuel Pell House)
- Sat., 10/4: 5:00 pm — Mincha, Jonah, Neilah, Break Fast (Synagogue)