TBE’s 2019 annual meeting is especially important. Please make every effort to attend and show your support to R. Shohama, R. David, and our holy community. This year’s agenda includes
• Elections for TBE Board of Trustees
• Bylaws amendment for TBE’s fiscal future
• Confirmation of Rabbi David as Senior Rabbi
• Approval of clergy contracts for 2019-20
• Anti-Semitism Task Force initiation
• Building and Security Initiatives
Refreshments will be served. Under TBE’s bylaws, all members in good standing (with dues paid or on Board-approved payment plans) are eligible to vote. Proxies are welcome except for approval of clergy status and clergy contracts, which require the physical presence of at least 20% of the congregation.